Lemon, Honey, Ginger Wellness TeaPRINT RECIPE
TIP: If available at your supermarket, use a fresh turmeric root instead of ground. One thumb of turmeric root equals one teaspoon of ground powder. Peel, wash and pound the turmeric root before adding to water and syrup. Boil for 3-5 minutes, then strain and garnish.
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup Barker’s Lemon, Honey & Ginger fruit syrup
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- sprig of fresh mint
- Pour water into medium saucepan.
- Add Barker’s Lemon, Honey & Ginger fruit syrup. Stir in ground turmeric and whisk to combine all ingredients.
- Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Serve hot, garnished with ground cinnamon and a sprig of mint.