Citrus Melon MojitoPRINT RECIPE
- For an alcoholic option add a measure of white rum to each glass.
- Ingredients: 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, 2 Tbsp sugar, pinch citric acid (this helps the mint remain green)
- Method: Place all the ingredients in a small food processor and process until you have fine sugar.
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 2 limes, segmented
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 125ml Barker's Squeezed Lemons with Lime, Cucumber & Mint, chilled
- 750ml soda water, well chilled
- 2 Tbsp mint sugar
- Half fill four glasses with ice.
- Use a melon baller to make melon balls from the honeydew melon and divide between four glasses. Add the lime segments and a few mint leaves.
- Pour the Squeezed Lemons with Lime, Cucumber & Mint into a jug and stir in soda water. Pour into the glasses and top with extra fresh mint leaves and mint sugar.