Chicken EnchiladasPRINT RECIPE
- 300g chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup Barker's Really Useful Chipotle Sauce
- a splash of olive oil
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 3-4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup Colby cheese, grated
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Toss the diced chicken with Really Useful Chipotle Sauce, cover and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to marinate.
- Heat oil in heavy based fry pan and add the marinated chicken along with the sauce itself. Add capsicum. Stir fry on a reduced heat for approx. 10 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.
- Fill each tortilla with an equal portion of cooked chicken, sprinkle with cheese and roll into a tube. Place side by side in a baking dish. Top with extra Really Useful Chipotle Sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes and serve hot with a green salad.