Buffalo WingsPRINT RECIPE
- You can make with a deep fryer instead of a shallow fry. Preheat deep fryer to 190°C.
- 1kg chicken wings gives you approx 14 pieces.
- 1kg chicken wings, tips removed
- ¾ cup cornflour
- oil for shallow frying
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup Barker’s Food Lover's Habanero Sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- cucumber sticks to serve
- Place enough oil in a large frying pan to cover base by 2.5-3cm. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place a wire rack over a shallow baking tray.
- Season wings and working in batches, coat in cornflour, shaking off excess. Shallow fry, turning chicken wings halfway through. Transfer wings to wire rack in the oven to keep warm.
- Place butter in a small saucepan and melt. Whisk in Food Lover's Habanero Sauce and salt.
- Place all fried chicken wings in a large bowl and pour over hot sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve buffalo wings with cucumber sticks and lots of paper napkins.