Competitions: Terms & ConditionsFrom time to time, Barker’s of Geraldine holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
COMPETITIONSBarker’s Corporate Christmas Gift Promotion
- Open: to NZ residents only, due to product availability and delivery constraints.
- EDM Barker’s Corporate Christmas Gift Promotion — Criteria: Place a corporate Christmas gift order to be in the draw to win.
- Prize Details: 1 x Gourmet Galore Gift pack to be won. Containing: 2 preserves, 3 chutneys, 2 sauces, 1 dressing, 1 berry fruit syrup, 1 botanical fruit syrup, 1 fruit compote, 1 dulce de leche, tea towel + cheese knife set. RRP$89.00.
- Winner will be drawn by judges from Barker’s of Geraldine. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Dates: Opens Friday 29th September; Closes 4 December 2017 (11.59pm).
Drawn 11 December 2017 (10am).
- Winners will be contacted via phone or email, then announced shortly after on this website and/or social media.
Terms that apply for all competitions are:
- Employees of Barker’s of Geraldine, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agency involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand or Australian delivery address (as specified in the terms indicated under ‘Current Competition’).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Barker’s of Geraldine competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This competition is run by Barker’s of Geraldine who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
Summer Salad Days/Waitoa Chicken – via Facebook – Congratulations to: Wendy Handley-Dixon, Teresa Gen, Rosie Tate [all have been private messaged via Facebook]
Christchurch Show – Congratulations to: Simon Ralph
Picnic Pleasures – NZ e-news – Congratulations to: Faye Bradley, Llyvonne Barber, Bernadette Crowley [all have been emailed]
Long Labour Weekend Promotion – via Facebook: Congratulations to: Wendy Wheeler, Tracey Pike, Mike Carter, Lynley Edwards, Nadene Winchester, Hanie Noor, Lauren Frazerhurst [all have been private messaged via Facebook]
Barker’s Fruit Compotes Promo – via Facebook – Congratulations to: Mikayla Edhouse, Ruth Jasmat, Lulu Armstrong, Terina Geddes, Luke Petersen, Jay Wain, Cala Paenga, Theresa Boon, Jackie Halvorson, Katie Loten [winners have been private messaged via Facebook]
Barker’s Fruit Compotes Promo – via eNews – Congratulations to:Libby Durey, Lester Tipping, Blake Oliver, Sandra Thurson, Colleen Johnson, Michelle Cook, Lucy Ireland, Maureen Lindsay, Val Barker, Joanne Neville [winners have been emailed]
Barker’s Hug in a Mug e-news Promo – Congratulations to: Congratulations to: Stephanie Wigley, Roger Cliffe, Frances Hassen, Phil Wiggins, Brenda Black, Noelene Sapwell, Mike Carter, Marlene Lynam, Bob Wright, Brian McKenzie
Barker’s Hug in a Mug Facebook Promo – Congratulations to: Mark & Viv Hawke, Marie Therese, Jennifer Bradley, Kelsi Burns, Fay Glasson, Tina Bennett, Morag Ryall, Linda Mitchell, Rowena McCoy, Michelle Deedman [winners have been notified by private message]
Barker’s ‘Big Game’ Snack Packs – Congratulations to: Joyanne Linn, Bryan Hampson, Vanessa Claire, Karen West, Diane Watts, Liam Watson, Jill O’Carroll, Garry Brian Thomas, Louise Turville, Tess Grooby, Graham Peek, Ella & John Weir, Thomas Jack, Amanda Napier, Kerrie Fitzmaurice, Tui Amohanga, Dylan Hurst, Dazz Gibson, Jarryd Symons, Sam Virk [winners have been notified by private message]
Workplace Winter Wellness, Final Draw – Congratulations to: Ian Cunliffe Vineyard Services, Howard Construction, Ashburton Montessori Preschool, Brand Flowers, Mercy PET, Turangi Public Library, Western Bay of Plenty District Council, Southern Starts Early Learning Centre, Canterbury Health Laboratories, The Garden Planning Company, Senate SHJ, Te Harakeke Child, Adolescent & Family Service, OrthodontiX Merivale, St Clair School, C Sticky Fingers, Mainfreight Training Centre, Manurewa Central Primary School, Hastings i-SITE, Enatel Ltd, Willowbrook Orchard
Workplace Winter Wellness, Week#2 – Congratulations to: Thrifty Car Rentals, Firenzo Fires, Sunrise Cleaners, Cheviot Tearooms, PetVet Lower Hutt, Access Community Health, IHC House, Waipu Primary School, NZ Post and Westland Medical Centre.
Workplace Winter Wellness, Week #1 – Congratulations to: LoneStar Farms, Kororareka Oysters, Jones Lang La Salle, Rodney Wayne, Automotive Test Centre, Mapu Hutt Hospital, Leeston Consolidated School, Bakels Edible Oils, Okara Educare, K&S Freighters
Dulce de Leche – Congratulations to: Philippa Giles-Hosken, Amanda Clifford, Anissa Pyke, Brent Manhire, Helen Joe, Sheridan Slattery, Elly Sanderson, Ingrid Wierenga, Hope Smith, Helen Hogg, Moni Harding, Jo Black, Dianne Gray, Katarina Williams, Hayley Greaves, Shelley Davies, Paula Krammer, Sherry Benson Toia, Frances Vincent, Jenna Whitecliffe
Your Home & Garden – Congratulations to: Rima Krause, Pauline Mayo, John & Muriel Pedersen, Wendy Anderson, Shelley Gilmour
Sarau Festival – Congratulations to: Chris Gintrap, Deb Dillon, Linda Palmer
Summer Picnic – Congratulations to: Eneet Anne Vitasovich, Mary Hirini, Nola Collie, Penny Fischbach, Bob Leversha, Nikki Winchester, Ann Felicity Clemance, Christina Clarke, Deborah Wood, Kelly Crawford, Grant Cox, Christine Philp, Nicola Appleby, Angela Pedlar, Sarah Blair
Surviving a Berry Christmas – Congratulations to: Kevin & Margaret Mills, Fay Woodgate, Leah Setford, Mary Jo Chase, Phillip Wiggins, Wayne Howell, Helen Gallagher, Clare Scott, Trudie Best, Kerrie Bullock, Hillary Thayer, Carla Stevens