Competitions: Terms & ConditionsFrom time to time, Barker’s of Geraldine holds competitions and promotions where Terms & Conditions apply.
Workplace Wellness – Week #2!
- Open: to workplaces with a NZ delivery address only due to product availability and delivery constraints
- TO ENTER: LIKE our page and TELL us (a) your location (b) how many in your team and (c) why your workplace needs to keep well this winter.
- Prize Details: 10 x prize packs to be won, each pack containing: 6 bottles of Barker’s Unsweetened Blackadder Blackcurrant Juice, RRP$53 each.
- Winners will be drawn by judges from Barker’s of Geraldine. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Opens 24 May 2017
- Closes 30 May 2017 (9am)
- Drawn 30 May 2017 (10am)
- If you do not have a Facebook account you may wish to email email@example.com with your entry.
- Winners will be private messaged via Facebook (or emailed), then announced shortly after on social media and this website.
Terms that apply for all competitions are:
- Employees of Barker’s of Geraldine, immediate family members thereof, and employees of the agency involved will not be permitted to participate in this contest.
- The Organisers will contact the winners via Facebook or email to arrange for prize delivery after the promotion is over and the winners have been determined. If the winners do not contact or reply within two working days, the Organisers have the right to choose the next available winners without any prize replacement to the original winners.
- Winners must have a New Zealand or Australian delivery address (as specified in the terms indicated under ‘Current Competition’).
- The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw competition or amend dates if required.
- Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners names may be published on our website and via social media channels.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Barker’s of Geraldine competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This competition is run by Barker’s of Geraldine who may be contacted via email here.
- As a condition of participating in a promotion, the winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
Workplace Winter Wellness, Week #1 – Congratulations to: LoneStar Farms, Kororareka Oysters, Jones Lang La Salle, Rodney Wayne, Automotive Test Centre, Mapu Hutt Hospital, Leeston Consolidated School, Bakels Edible Oils, Okara Educare, K&S Freighters
Dulce de Leche – Congratulations to: Philippa Giles-Hosken, Amanda Clifford, Anissa Pyke, Brent Manhire, Helen Joe, Sheridan Slattery, Elly Sanderson, Ingrid Wierenga, Hope Smith, Helen Hogg, Moni Harding, Jo Black, Dianne Gray, Katarina Williams, Hayley Greaves, Shelley Davies, Paula Krammer, Sherry Benson Toia, Frances Vincent, Jenna Whitecliffe
Your Home & Garden – Congratulations to: Rima Krause, Pauline Mayo, John & Muriel Pedersen, Wendy Anderson, Shelley Gilmour
Sarau Festival – Congratulations to: Chris Gintrap, Deb Dillon, Linda Palmer
Summer Picnic – Congratulations to: Eneet Anne Vitasovich, Mary Hirini, Nola Collie, Penny Fischbach, Bob Leversha, Nikki Winchester, Ann Felicity Clemance, Christina Clarke, Deborah Wood, Kelly Crawford, Grant Cox, Christine Philp, Nicola Appleby, Angela Pedlar, Sarah Blair
Surviving a Berry Christmas – Congratulations to: Kevin & Margaret Mills, Fay Woodgate, Leah Setford, Mary Jo Chase, Phillip Wiggins, Wayne Howell, Helen Gallagher, Clare Scott, Trudie Best, Kerrie Bullock, Hillary Thayer, Carla Stevens
Fruit Botanicals – Congratulations to: Mary Nicholas, Renee Fougere, Alistair Sutton, Donna Thomas, Hayley Roil, Amanda Beukes, Yanina Wester, Jade Jarvis, Rere Hammond, Marion Bosdyk.
Canterbury A&P Show – Congratulations to: Barry Free
Spice up Summer – Congratulations to: June Williams, Mark Ryan, Les Bennett, Catherine Campbell-Smith, Lexiana Spark, Simon Titter, Sharnee Leineweber, Deb Dudfield, Melanie Day, Nigel Broomhall, Clarice Mackinder, Debra Girling, Helen Wilson, Marie Penwarden, Natasha Devenie, Fenella Croad, Katie Lander, Daniela Bianchi, Barry Linwood and Kerilyn Moore.
Father’s Day Pizza Extravaganza – Congratulations to: Sheryl Harper, Phil Pell, Hillary Tupe, Natalie Parker, Craig McCormick, Hannah Browning, Shelley Knight, Catherine Short, Al Julz Woodnorth, Veronica Fletcher, Desiree Mulligan, Peter Wells, Pamela Hogan-Emms, Gayle Hudson, Lorraine Duck, Adele Marsh, Kym Berry, Rob Lockhart, Chetan Pangnam, Esta Naylor, Mel Staci Makene-Dodd
Unsweetened Blackadder Blackcurrant – Congratulations to: Linda Duggan
Winter Wellness Upload – Congratulations to: Andrea Brown, Emily Roycroft-Stone, Eloise Chapman, Renee Wallace, Kirsty Ren
Winter Wellness (NZ) – Congratulations to: Karen Teo, Nikki Fraser, Julia Dallmeier, Hayley Bird, Michelle Hudgell (Facebook)
Winter Wellness (AU) – Congratulations to: Sara Johnston, Shannon Wotton, Cae Caemerton (Facebook); @nestasjjalace @heydiddledarcie (Instagram)